Stefani Burr (Durrant)
Creative Director, Durrant Designs, Vancouver, BC
Thank you for visiting my online gallery and portfolio! Durrant Designs is a freelance boutique design studio specializing in complete brand development and creative services. Whether it’s a business logo, or a wedding invitation, Durrant Designs strives to bring life to your ideas through creative designs.
I’m Stefani, the graphic designer and director behind Durrant Designs. My designs feature elegant colour pairings and clever typography among other design elements in order to accurately match the brand of your business, or the concept of your special event. I value each project and commit myself to creating unique and beautiful designs for each of my clients.
In addition to designing, my career is in real estate, specifically in commercial leasing for a Vancouver based developer. My experience with real estate includes contract management, marketing, brochure design, e-mail and marketing campaigns as well as website management.
In September, 2015 I was married to my best friend and enjoyed every minute of the planning process. I designed all of my own wedding signage which then lead to further opportunities designing signage for other brides. In 2016 I had the pleasure of helping many brides fulfill their wedding signage requirements and gained experience in wedding planning and coordination as well.
I love what I do, and I would be happy to create something for you. If you are looking for a quote, or would like to meet with me please feel free to contact me via e-mail at email@example.com
Stefani Burr (Durrant) – Creative Director, Durrant Designs
- Creative Director at Durrant Designs
- December 2014 – Present Vancouver, B.C.
- Leasing Assistant at Beedie Development Group
- August, 2010 – Present Burnaby, B.C.
- Associate Certificate - Graphic Design at BCIT
- January 2014 – Present Burnaby
- Real Estate Licensing - Rental Property Management at University of British Columbia
- June 2012 – June 2013 Vancouver
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication at Simon Fraser University
- September 2006 – May 2010 Burnaby, B.C.
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
- Real Estate